Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks for this day!

Today, March 19,2009.... I have may accomplishments! Yes!

I wake up 5:30 in the morning with my husband and we rushed to oval plaza and do my morning walks. Older folks advised me to have this daily exercise for my own good and fro my upcoming delivery... specially I really need this because I'm suffering "beri-beri". My hand and toes gets bigger and bigger. And it aches during early mornings! Ouch!

After breakfast, I take a bath and went back to school. I already paid my darangen and submit my Certification of work experience. Almost 3:00 in the afternoon when I accomplished all this tasks.

Then, I went home and open my Gmail to send Maam Mylene my project in Prolog! Message sent!


Thanks! I'm done!

So tired but it's okie!

No comments: